By: Pam Andrews of PerimenopauseAnswers.com
Perimenopause is the stage before the actual menopause. This natural phase in any woman’s life is accompanied by early menopause symptoms. These set of perimenopause symptoms normally include a much more uncomfortable premenstrual syndrome or PMS, vaginal dryness, abnormal weight gain, hair loss or thinning of hair, breast tenderness, the onset of hot flashes, and chronic fatigue.
The intake of supplements for perimenopause is highly recommended to accompany the following top home remedies for perimenopause:
- Consume a lot of fruit, most especially melons and bananas. These will help in water retention.
- Eat a lot of salad greens because they contain a lot of fiber.
- Drink a lot of water because it will provide tremendous relief when dealing with sudden perimenopause hot flashes.
- Include oily fish such as salmon in your daily diet.
- Reduce your intake, if not eliminate them altogether, of coffee, tea, and cola drinks. You may opt for green tea instead. Caffeine will worsen the perimenopause symptoms.
- Eat seaweed, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and linseeds.
- Switch to wheat germ oil, virgin olive oil, or flax oil, and you will see an improvement on relief from perimenopause discomfort.
- Maintain a high-protein diet from soy products like tofu and soya beans to increase the levels of estrogen in your body.
- Maintain excellent personal hygiene. The changes in your body, like the vaginal dryness, will require personal care and attention.
- Start a regular exercise regimen to relieve the symptoms of perimenopause.
- For hot flashes, here are two effective home remedies:a. Drink up to eight glasses of water daily and take three times a day 800 milligrams of evening primrose oil.b. The following tincture will help to reduce the discomfort brought by hot flashes. Take three dropperfuls of it every day. Combine teaspoons of cohosh root tincture, don quai root tincture, sarsaparilla tincture, licorice root tincture, chaste tree tincture, and ginseng root tincture.
The body needs excellent nutritional support from unprocessed foods at this turning point of your menstrual cycle. Maintaining a fit and healthy body will make it a lot easier for you to deal with perimenopause symptoms. To learn everything about perimenopause facts, symptoms, and remedies, visit PerimenopauseAnswers.com. This is the web’s repository of the most updated and well-researched articles that can help you deal with one of the most important physical changes in a woman’s body.