Menopause really shouldn’t be a misery … or a mystery. So say our friends at Genneve and they have put together a series of 9 videos talking with experts on some of menopause’s biggest challenges:
- Relationships, sex, and libido with sex therapist and author of the book Sex Without Stress, Jessa Zimmerman.
- Understanding your emotions in menopause, with Dr. Lucy Puryear, ob/gyn and psychologist.
- De-mystifying HRT with Dr. Rebecca Dunsmoor-Su, ob/gyn and genneve Director of Health.
- Managing hot flashes (and other hormonal imbalances) with Certified Women’s Health and Nutrition Specialist, Nicole Negron.
- The care and feeding of your brain with neuroscientist, neuro-nutritionist, and author of Brain Food: The Surprising Science of Eating for Cognitive Power, Dr. Lisa Mosconi
- Aging gracefully, stay strong, exercises with Coach Lesley Mettler.
- Managing sleep with Naturopathic Doctor and Dean of Naturopathic Medicine at Bastyr University, Dr. Arianna Staruch.
- The ins and outs of incontinence with licensed doctor of physical therapy and certified pelvic rehabilitation practitioner, Dr. Susie Gronski.
- Building your tribe with Lynette Sheppard, former Nurse-Manager, head of Intensive Care and Coronary Care units, and author of Becoming a Menopause Goddess
Jill Angelo, CEO of Genneve introduces the series for us here:
So how to get these nine free videos? Just take this survey and shortly after you’ve completed it, you’ll receive a link to all 9. I took the survey because even though I am a presenter and able to see all 9 for myself, I participated. Because anytime I can contribute to knowledge about menopause, I’m there! Here’s the link: 9 Acts to Managing Menopause.